Tuesday, July 4, 2006

Repuuuuuuuublica Dominicana!


This is a picture of Carolina. The first is her this year, and the second is her from the previous year. The rest of the pictures are from the children's conference, and other random shots. The pictures of the children are some of my favorite. They really get to your heart, their eyes say soooo much, you see all the pain and brokenness in one look.
I want to go back so very badly, it is as though a part of my heart lies in each of the people hands. My friends were talkiing an saying that it was like their heart was not in America but in the Dominican, I never told them but just before they had said it I was thinking that is was like a part of my heart was there, but a part was in America. I figured out that those who were called to be missionaries felt their whole heart was in the Dominicain, but for me, one who is not called to that, felt as though only a part of my heart is there. If that makes sence. Like I am supposed to be there, but only for a time. But, yeah, anyway.

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment