Monday, August 14, 2006

He shall bring forth his righteousness as the light...

I got my schedule worked out, and I am going to have off tuesday thru thursday starting next week, meaning I have to work sunday evenings ( really stinks, I know). But hopefully McDonalds will call me back soon. I like my schedule, and I am doing the fall play production. My new physics and chemistry teacher looks just like Kip from Napoleon Dynamite ( he even lets some kids call him that), and his name is Mr. Losness, reminds everyone of the lochness monster. I have Art I which is fun, I like it, I get to sit next to Anne the foreign exchange student from Germany, she is pretty cool. The teacher talks about your art as though she is complementing a 2 year old, but she is nice. She did the whole, has any one seen my glasses thing, and they were on her head, yeah it was funny.

I found a verse in Ephesians I want to share with you:

"For you were once in darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light( for the fruit of the spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth) finding out what is acceptable to the Lord. And have no fellowship with unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them. For it is shameful even to think about such things which are doone by them in secret. But all things that are exposed are made manifest through the light, for whatever makes manifest is light. Therefore He says:
Awake you who sleep
Arise from the dead
And Christ will give you light.
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil. Therefore do not be unwise, but understand what the will of the Lord is. 1And do not be drunk with wine, in which is dissipation; but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs, singing and making melody in your heart to the Lord, giving thanks always for all things to God the Father in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, submitting to one another in the fear of God.

It kinda brings together all that I have been learning in 1 John and in John. It works perfectly with the house church and relationship mindset.

I love you guys, enjoy your week, I am praying for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment