Sunday, October 29, 2006

The Joy of the Lord is my strength.

I find such peace in fellowship with the brethren. My joy is now overflowing. I think I have finally found the joy that comes when God shows you somethiing, and you just want to tell the whole world. I know it was a few days ago, but the whole obedience thing has really opened my eyes, not simply pertaining to the word, but what comes with it. My hearts desire is to seek!!! And find, and share, not just on sundays, but everyday of the week, His word is living, and growiing, so I too need to live and grow in it.
Fellowship. It doesn't have to be in person, although that would be nice, I want to commune with these people, that I don't know too well, or lost touch with, or simply rarely see/talk to.

OK, I have school.

No comments:

Post a Comment