Friday, December 22, 2006

I won't be posting much for the next few weeks, I am going to try my hardest not to look at a computer screen, except maybe to check my e-mail. Get

over it.

My work schedule:

Sun. 3-10
Mon. off
Tue. 8-3
Wen. off
Thu. 11-5
Fri. 7-3
Sat. 9-4

My Friday 15:



Fifteen Food Habits
Why do we need a description, itn't it self explainitory?


1.Umm...I don't like tons of ketchup, but I like tons of Ranch and Hot Mustard.

2.I don't like large forks or spoons, except for at Deanna's when she makes me a smoothie, then I like to use her really big spoon that she always makes it with, and spoon little bits on the end of it. I really like that!

3.No spinach or mushrooms (spinach and artichoke dip is different)

4.No onions unless I don't know they are there.

5.I will try it if you don't force it on me, let me get up and get up and get it of my own free voalition.

6.I only like tomatoes when they are ripe, a yellow or green tomato is unnatural. I like them only on a burger ( as long as it doesn't make it soggy), or sliced with salt, no red sauces, only spagettii every once in a while.

7.Dustin Hauffman grates my nerves, I wish I could call down fire, and smite him off the Earth...anyway...no chocolate icecream, in anything, or with anything, no chocolate shake either.

8.I like to rip my food, rather than use a fork, I only do it sometimes, when my parents are not around, they won't let me.

9.I like to have one bannana to every waffer in bannana pudding.

10.I like to take a bite of bannana and break it into the three pieces that it naturally falls into, it is really neat.

11.I can't think of anything, and I am tired.

12.Get over it BJ.

13.Get over it Bekah

14.and Lauren

15.and Holly and Jamie.

2 comments:

  1. So you can go to church sunday?!?!?

    Who is dustin hauffman and why does he get on your nerves?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, and I did.


    He was on TV when I was typing that. I don't know what movies he plays in, I try not to see them because he drives me up the wall. I think he may have played in Stranger than fiction.

    ReplyDelete