Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Quiet down my busy mind and find a hiding place...

I am at school now, its lunch time. I am so glad that we only have 11 days of school left until Christmas break. I have a Psych report due in a week, part of which cant be done until we finish this thing in class that will take 3 hours and we only have class three times a week, and we started today, and only did it for 45 minutes. Then we can watch it friday, and monday, and the report is due that next wendsday. I have Drama practice after school until five, and if not that then work, or a Beta meeting. I also have to find time to make a moble(sp?) for physics. It is half of the final, but it is due friday. I am going to use drift wood and glass to make it, but it has to be perfectally balanced, and I have to show the math behind how it is perfectally balanced. It should look neat though. I am doing all my christmas shopping today online, except for the few that are just hard to buy for, and I will go to the antique village the next time I have a chance.

I was in my class and talking to this kid about what God is doing in me. It is ironic that this person knida knows more about what God is doing in me, because I see him more. I miss everyone so much, and I can't wait for a break. But anyway, I have found that if given half a chance, and in a completely non-awkward situation than I have alot to say about what God is doinig in me, and America. I never would have thought.

Ok, well in the last few minutes I want to say that as I was reading through parts of "Will the Real Heretic Please Stand up" that I saw what God meant when He said that some plant, and some water, but it is God who gives the increase. If you think about that in light of the house church it really clicks. If one brings the seed, and the other water, and the other fertile ground, then God will give the increase. But if one doesn't bring the seed, than nothing can grow, and all you would have would be wet ground. Or if and brings the seed, and the other doen't bring/give the water that he has been given then the plant there would be no increase. I don't know fully, I still have alot to look up (mening I have to bring my body into subjection to to get up earlier because today I got up at 6:53,m and school starts at 7:18, or at least that is when the tardy bell rings, but I made it to class on time, only w/o leaving any room for time with God).

But God is still faithful, and HIS LIGHT still brings revelation, all I have to do is walk in the light, and freely give what I have recieved.

just a sum up of what God and I have been doing lately...

1 comment:

  1. no what happens is this: If someoe brings a seed, and another water then you end up with a shriveled up seed that some maniac decides to analyze then cut in half.. So it still does you no good.

    ReplyDelete