Friday, December 15, 2006

These are in random order, but emphasis is added to some.



Fifteen Most Annoying Sounds
In random order.




1. One.The sound of a person blowing their nose.

2. Two.The sound of my own chewing, when the room is quiet, and I am by myself, or with only a few other non-talking people.

3. Three.The whisper of another person in the movie theater, especially if it is someone I am with. ( I know, I do it sometime, but I don’t like it when people do it to me)

4. Four.The sound that is made when someone takes the last sip of a drink, when they use a straw.

5. Five.When the windshield wiper runs on a dry window.

6. Six.The squeaky noise a pencil makes when one side of it is smooth, and you don’t rotate it, most common with mechanical pencils, I do however like the sound of a pencil on paper.

7. Seven.The sound that is made when you lift your pen up, and it makes an almost smacking sound, because the ink has gummed up, or just a rattle-y pen.

8. Eight.I hate the sound of the dishes clanking together when you put them away.

9. Nine.The sound that it made when you peel something, namely oranges.

10. Ten.Zippers opening, that gets old, fast.

11. Eleven.Humming, it drives me crazy if I am not the one doing it, no matter what the person is humming, uhhh…I could just punch them, it is making me mad just thinking about it.

12. Twelve.I despise the subtle squeaking noise that my mom’s armchair makes when she gentle rocks it.

13. Thirteen.I don’t like the sound of someone clicking a mouse.

14. Fourteen.The sound of someone moving in a chair that makes noises when you move, if that makes sense, because there are some chairs that dont.

15. Fifteen.Last but not least, I hate the sound of a ceiling fan squeaking when I am trying to go to sleep, but I like the hum of a ceiling fan.

5 comments:

  1. Oh, dear, you're in a bind Jordi, those are some pretty common sounds :D.

    Ok, so I'm a hummer... you haven't hit me yet. Thanks for the warning, I'll know to duck :D.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why did you leave the numbers on it typed out in bold? And why is your picture not centered?

    ReplyDelete
  3. And why don't you have a link to holly's blog?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did it at school, I hacked into Bekahs and got the code off of her's and something was messed up in transition. I thought it was supposed to have the letters in blod.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jordi, just ignore the boy... he just had to vent a little OCD there... :D

    ReplyDelete