Friday, January 5, 2007



Fifteen Favorite Movies
...


1. One. Anne of Green Gables...all three actually, especially the second one

2. Two. The Philadelphia Story

3. Three. Pride and Prejudice

4. Four. The Count of Monte Christo

5. Five. A Little Princess

6. Six. Our Mutual Friend

7. Seven. Little Women

8. Eight. Cinderella

9. Nine. Prancer, it is a Christmas movie, I watch it every year, I love it for some odd reason, even though I have way outgrown it, and I tell myself that, but I still love it.

10. Ten. Finding Nemo

11. Eleven. Aladdin

12. Twelve. The Chronicles of Narnia

13. Thirteen. I can't think of the name, the old movie where the girl gets run over by a car, but the guy finds her, and they still love each other, a clip from it is shown in sleep less in Seattle, but I can't think of the name.

14. Fourteen. National Treasure

15. Fifteen. Most Veggietales




Baker Walmart didn't hold the wii for me, and we called every store within 50 miles of here to see if they had them, and noe yet, but Denham Walmart is saying to keep calling back. I really, really , really hope that they have one. I will inform you the moment I get one!!!!

5 comments:

  1. yer getting a wii!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wiis are awesome norton p sorry you cant make it to my party hpoe you have a dood day at work

    Breigh

    ReplyDelete
  3. #13 = An Affair to Remember with Cary Grant and Deborah Kerr :) Right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Deanna, you always got my back, yup thats it.

    ReplyDelete