Wednesday, March 28, 2007

One more week...

Monday-Pain Doctor_ nothing except one more medicine to take.
Tuesday-Peds Dr, and Dentist_ 2 meds and anti-depressants which I will not be taking and an x ray of my teeth that says I need to have my wisdom teeth removed because they MAY be causing the headaches, and they would have to come out anyway
Today-MRI_ who could like it, 2 of my veins blew, and it hurt because he kept having to re-stick the needle and then try to put the burning medicine in.
Tomorrow-Neurologist,and Oral Surgeon_no longer the Peds neurologist, and he will look at the CT, blood work, spinal tap, X-ray of my teeth, and MRI, and come up with the next step, then we go to Prarieville to see about getting my teeth pulled.


And the headache persists, but once again I am still drawing breath.

Update on the Jello mold, it is done, but I still have to take it out of the mold. I think the green layer melted the yellow layer, so it is yet to be seen how it turned out. But the flavoring is strayberry, orange, lemon, lime, and black cherry. And it is all sugar free, and fat free.

No comments:

Post a Comment