Saturday, March 10, 2007

The testing of your faith produces patience.

This week has been from the depths of Sheol. It started Tuesday with a massive headache, so I took 4 ibuprofen and went to bed. I slept for 17 hours straight, and woke up with a headache 10 times worse. I went to a doctors appointment and she sad that if they didn't lighten up then I needed to go to the ER and get blood work, and a CT. So Wednesday night we went to the ER, and it was packed, so Poppie drugged me up and we went to Louie's. I got grits, only to throw them up 20 minutes later. Thursday morning we went back to the ER, and got my blood work and CT. It was normal, they did start an iv and give me morphine and some other thing for nausea. I left with a few prescriptions, and came home to crash. I slept away most of my days. Tuesday I slept 17 hours straight, and I slept 12 hours last night. The headache never fully leaves, and 4 ibuprofen doesn't even touch it. So every 2 hours I am taking some form of medication. Monday I go to a neurologist, and we will try and figure out what is wrong with me. But, that is a sum up of my boring life.

2 comments:

  1. How are you feeling? What did the doctor say at your appointment on Monday? We need to touch base - I'm missing a limb here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, me too. I know you're alive, but nothing more!!!

    ReplyDelete