Thursday, June 14, 2007

My new phone

I got my new new phone in, and all of the key work. I now have to take pictures of people for my ID thing. Oh, they sent me another sd card, so Bekah took one. Poor Pop, he asked first, but then said Bekah could have it. I may try and get him one for Fathers Day though.

I have TMJ, and am supposed to be going to the Dr. to see about getting a splint. The dentist said that the TMJ is prolly what is keeping my headaches from goiong away 100%. So a precious few will get to hear me talk with a lisp while wearing the splint. I mumble already, so I will really be inaudible with this thing. But I am sure it will be months from now before I actually get it.

3 comments:

  1. I have a splint that I'm supposed to wear at night but I don't.

    Did you get all your ringtones saved on your sd card?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i too have one that i'm supposed to wear at night but don't. it makes me feel claustrophobic.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yup, I figured it out. I need to take pictures really bad. But, everytime I see people they are just out of the pool or headed to the pool, and that is not the ideal time to take a picture that will stay there for forever. They would not appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete