Saturday, July 29, 2006

Money is the root of evil.

So, I have a job at Winn-Dixie and I am able to save money now. I am saving money to go to the Dominican republic, and to buy a Mac. I looked at them and the memory thing is trippin' me out because I would not be able to store that much on the comp. itself. I think I would put alot of my pictures on a flash drive, and I could keep my music on it. I am looking at the Mac Book, I am not sure how big of a screen I want that is why I am leaning towards the smaller screen. I could spend like $700 more and get it in like a deep purple fushia color, or a green, or orange, or brown (classy). I don't know because it would kinda be wasteing my money. I also want to get a camera when I get the computer. I just want a portable camera, but one that will take quality pictures. I don't want a thick camera, and I am hoping tecnology will improve by the time I get one. It will be one to two years before I actually purchace any of these items.

3 comments:

  1. Yer mama, my sisters swore by a Mac before you even thought of thinking about one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have two years (when you go to college) before you even need to think about buying a laptop. So just quit even thinking about it and that will solve all your problems!

    ReplyDelete