Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Jesus said:

"They will know you by the love you have for one another." If that is true then I must ask God to teach me how to love you all, because that is my witness, and if I don't then I would be in sin, because I would know the truth, and not walk in it. That truth is the word of God, and in John it says," In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." And God is eternal, always speaking new things, (and showing us things that are old to some, or that we have heard a million times, but we now see it in a new light). Meaning that we are always to be changing, because his words are living, anf growing and changing. If his word is truth, that means that the truth is living, and growing. And if we are to know and follow that truth, then we are to be living and changing. Do you see what I am trying to say?

Well, I have found that I must seek to bring the living word of God to every person I meet, not just to Home Church on Sunday( I need to do that too), and that without the love of God I am nothing, and so much more is he showing me, but I will have to talk to you in person because I am probably the slowest typer on the planet earth, mars, saturn, and I don't know how to spell the "j" one and I typed it out like jupider, and I gathered that that was not it, it looks too much like stupider. Which is how I feel right now because I can't spell.

Ok, well my body aches, ( you know the grumblings and moanings that are always crying out for us (It says it in Romans), well I think I am begining to feel why they are moaning. At least my legs do.

3 comments:

  1. LOL... I love the way you write at 2 o clock in the morning. That junk is funny!

    I would comment on the rest of your text, but we already had this conversation last night...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jupiter - I know it looks funny but that is the correct way to spell it. Everything you said was true. I've really been burdened to love others better. Better means the way Jesus loved. It isn't emotion. It's choosing to tell people the truth and doing everything you can to not let them stay in sin. Or in wrong thinking. It's showing Jesus consistantly to everyone you know and meet. Look at how Jesus interacted with people. It isn't always nice. Sometimes it sounds really mean. But it's always love.

    I made $50 today at work.

    Thank you, that is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ok- eveything that i was going to say- bj did. so i guess that sums it up then. (no really, i'm not joking!!!)

    I didn't make $50 though- that's the only thing different from bj that i can say

    ReplyDelete