Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Wishful thinking

So, I didn't have to get up early today, and I don't have to go to work, I have my lesson for tonight done, and I don't feel like folding clothes right now, I want to go read, but the book I started a small print, and it is tripping me out because it seems like it takes 20 minutes to read one page, then there is always my bible...I should...if I say I will go do that now, I prolly won't , I will prolly go lay on my sisters new waterbed bymyself for the first time, annd see if I like it, then I will eventually find the strength to read my bible. It shouldn't be like that, it should be me waking up early to do it, not trying to convince myself to read it, I want to but I am too lazy to actually put forth an effort when reading it to understand every word, and that is the point, to get something out of it. This is borring now, so I am moving on. Bye for now, I never know when I am going to leave another message, I don't even check my e-mail every day, muchless type something. You ask so much (Estaba Relajado!!)

I am so pathetic, I lowered myself to asking Bekah what time a TV show comes on, I think I will fold cloths while I watch that.(Little House on the Prarie)

No comments:

Post a Comment