Saturday, July 8, 2006

One two buckle my shoe...

Three four shut the door. This is how you have to look at a quilt, because if you don't then you will hyper-ventilate because you are so overwhelmed. One teeny tiny centemeter at a time. takes like a year. Quilting is harder than I thought. I spent an entire day with my mom which is cool, but as far as my quilt that I spent an entire day working on, I have all of no blocks done. I lie, I have one, but it's ugly so I am not using it. I think it will take forever to finish this stupid thing. Yhe only people who read this thing will prolly get sick of heearing me talk about my quilt, because it will prolly take like a month. You don't understand, See you have to cut the fabric within 1/8 ofan inch, really 1/16 otherwise your quilt WILL NOT come out right in any way. It is freakishly meticulous and repetitive. oh yeah did I mention that I am making a quilt for a queen sized bed, and no piece is larger than an inch snd s hslf by four and one hslf inches, so it takes forever. CRAZY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment