Thursday, September 28, 2006

I hate car problems.

So I am driving to school this morning, and I look in the rearview mirror, and am like, wow, my car puts out alot of smoke from the tailpipe, then when I stop at the stop sign, I am like, wow, my car is putting out alot of smoke from the hood. When I looked at the hot/cold thing it was normal. So I keep driving, then when turning into the school,the thingy goes al the way to hot,and it dies, and I coast to the nearest parking spot. I call Pop, he said he would come fix it at lunch. When I go to leave, everything looks normal, the hot cold thing too, so I go to drive home. In the middle of notrh Joor it dies, shoots to hot and dies. I forgot my cell phone today. A nice lady stops and lets me use her phone, and pop came and we towed it to the mechanic.fun day.

No comments:

Post a Comment