Monday, September 4, 2006

My patheticness

Look how cool. This is like less than an hour away, I seriously doubt that I could get myself there without a very good map though. I have realized how pathetic I am when it comes to directions. It is to the point where I need to ask my parents how to get anywhere eccept for in central, and a few places therein. But, I hope I start to catch on soon, because it is no longer funny, I can literally go nowhere without very distinct directions. I still only know partially how to get to Rave, never could I get to either mall, nor Bekahs work, not the State capitol, fortunately I can get to hancock Fabrics . But you see how limited I am as far as going ANYWHERE.
But I do like the sign, I just don't know what to do with the picture, there are three, but it only takes one to show you, I thought about putting it in black and white, and framing it for my room.

5 comments:

  1. Tell me about it Coursey Blvd.
    LOL! i love ya jordan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. laurenwalkinginthelight.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice picture. i too am very stupid with directions. i am constantly on the phone with my mom while i'm driving, because i'm worse and i don't follow things well and can't visualize it. So i'm like "Ok I see the taco bell coming up, what street is this light?" and "oh, hold on, i passed it up, i have to turn around."

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried to get directions to the wrong place the other day because, I thought I was going to Coursey, but I was really going to S. Choctaw. That was interesting. I get street names confused, that is why I went to Bob's street thinking it was The Morets street, I ended up asking Bob where to go, I felt ridiculous. I hope it just takes time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. yep, you'll learn soon enough... Though I think I may be a lost cause. I know the basics, and no more... and I've been driving for (counting on fingers...) 6 years! now. All in all, there's nothing like a good map and/or Mapquest!

    ReplyDelete