Tuesday, September 5, 2006

Just for Holly...




So, Bekah wants Oreos, and thanks to Holly, I want to test the power of the tower. Sadly enough we couldn't even make a tower with even two rows of cookies. I think the people on TV cheated, there are way too many variables, for example: 1. the cream may be thicker on one side than on the other, 2. there may be a hairline crack in one side of the cookie which causes them to tilt to one side, 3. The cookie may have crumbles which makes it slippery and more succeptable to sliding. All of these things were not taken into account when Bekah and I purchased the Oreo's. So, now they are sitting on my floor in the package getting soft due to moisture in the air. Dumb Oreo's. * Jordan with a look of disgust in remembrance/ failure of the Oreo tower.*

6 comments:

  1. k, that chair doesn't look like level ground and with the icing, you have to put the inclines opposite each other. you know when stone masons build stone walls without morter or anything, they just knock off peice to make the stones fit together. i'm sure you can make oreos fit together. try again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, Bj, I'll bet it is not as easy as it looks, what say ya'll to us all bringing oreos on Friday night(or sunday)? tallest tower tournament? Granted, the Wards may deserve a handicap due to their new found expertise in the matter...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Take my age into account, I am the youngest, so I lack knowledge. No handicap on me, only Bekah.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did not even touch the attempted tower so therefore we cannot currently make a determination on my handicappedness or lack thereof... Considering that I play with cookies/cakes all day long I may very well have an unfair advantage. We shall see.. I think that everybody bringing oreos is a good idea! And BJ needs his camera.. we need to chronicle this event.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wait, I have to work, and they may not let me get off until 11:59pm, because legally I cannto work past then. So if I can't get home fast enough, you must postpone it until sunday.

    ReplyDelete