Wednesday, November 8, 2006

Ok, the only time I have was given to this dumb thing.

1. Where were you 1 hour ago? Playing games

2. When is the last time you filled up your gas tank? Pop did it for me, Monday

3. What is the most amount of money you spent in one store? For the first time ever I spent $130 at Old Navy last Wendsday.

4. Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you? I would guess so

5. When is the last time you went to the mall? Last Wednesday , I didn'tÂ’t but anything there. I lie, I bought a quarters worth of chocolate coveredraisinss out of a gumball machine. They were gross.

6. Are you wearing socks right now? Slippers, who wears socks with slippers

7. Do you have a car worth over $5,000? Nope

8. When was the last time you drove out of town? A few weeks ago when we visited my sister.

9. Have you been to the movies in the last 5 days? Nada

10. Are you popular? Most would say yes, but it is hard not to be at Northeast.

11. What was the last thing you had to drink? Milk

12. What was the last thing you mailed in the mail? A letter, last Friday

13. Do you wash your car? I really was planning on it, but then the tire was messed up

14. Last fast food you ate.If gas station food counts, it was an Icee and fries

15. Where were you last week at this time? Home, trying on clothes to show my mom

16. Have you bought any clothing items in the last week? Yes. Mainly green items.

17. What bank do you use? Why should I tell you?

18. Do you own any land? IÂ’m 16.

19. What do you want to be when you "grow up"? Depends, Doctor, fervent lover of God

20. Your dream vacation? Washington State.

21. Last boat ride you went on? Paddle boat at the kids camp this summer

22. How old are your parents? 53 and 55

23. Are you in love? With God

24. Do you have any single friends? Ask yourself.

25. Last play you saw? Does the play I practice every day count?

26. Have you been to New York? No, and I donÂ’t plan on ever going, I may come back and want to just be friends and go bowling.

27. What are your plans for tonight? Sleep

28. Last concert you went to? The Symphony.

29. Next trip you are going to take? Jordan and Bekah and I are gonna go Christmas shopping in Alabama in a few weeks.

30. Ever go to camp? Every year since I was five, until we stopped having it.

31. Were you an honor roll student in school? Nope (j/k)

32. What is your current GPA? 1.2 (j/k again)

33. Are you wearing any perfume or cologne? If the smell the condtioner leaves in my hair, then yes.

34. Are you hungry? By no means.

37. Do you have a tan? Very splotchy and very little, and dark, etched on a VERY whit canvas, I am talking about my freckles.

38. How old do you want to be when you have kids? DonÂ’t know, donÂ’t want to think about it.

39. Do you collect anything? Shoes, maybe, I am not sure if it could be termed collecting.

40. Is this quiz annoying? very

41. Last time you got pulled over? DonÂ’t ask.

42. Ever been arrested? No, but I am cautious when I ride with Jamie.

43. Been to Mexico for Spring Break? Me?

44. Do you like hot sauce? Only when I am eating Taco Bell.

45. Omit this question-It was when was the last time you had sex?- Whoop-de-do—never.

46. Do you need to do laundry? Desperately

47. How many friends do you have? good friends? Friends- at school, the general school minus a few like me as a “friend”- good friends, look in a mirror

48. Are you someone's best friend? I suppose, kinda an odd term if you really think about it, I donÂ’t really like the saying in general.

49. Are you rich? Nope, poor, white, and loving it.

50. What are you thinking right this minute? I have to start college in less than a year.

5 comments:

  1. In fulfilment of my duty as a TRUE friend, here is some reading practice.

    While at the funeral of her own mother, a young woman met a man whom she did not know. She thought he was amazing, so much her dream man that she fell in love with him immediately; but she never asked for his number, which she deeply regretted.

    A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

    Here is the quiz. One question, worth 100 points. Assuming no facts other than what is written above, tell me:

    What was her motive in killing her sister?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Answer:

    She was hoping that the man would attend her sister's funeral.

    If you answered this correctly, you think like a psychopath.

    Supposedly, this is a test psychiatrists have used to determine whether one has the same mentality as a killer. Supposedly, many serial killers who took part in this test answered it correctly.

    If you didn't answer correctly, good.

    If you got it right away, please keep your distance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, sadly, the answer came to me quickly, although I believe I have encountered this question sometime in my past... maybe it was the last time I was in lockdown. (THEY CAN"T PROVE A THING!!!) Just kidding!

    as it stands though, perhaps you should watch your back...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just for the record, that "test" is only a fun online determination of your psychopatic tendencies... not really textbook. It least that's what I tell myself... hehehe

    ReplyDelete