Friday, December 29, 2006



Fifteen Good things in my life
...


1. One. God!!!

2. Two. Friends...

3. Three. A clean room

4. Four. A trash can for my room.

5. Five. Hangers that match my walls.

6. Six. A smaller laundry basket that matches my room.

7. Seven. A calligraphy set.

8. Eight. My planetary status shirt.

9. Nine. music

10. Ten. life not going by 100 mph

11. Eleven. the word

12. Twelve. candles

13. Thirteen. My hair not looking quite as bad as normal.

14. Fourteen. my nails actually growing

15. Fifteen. house church

4 comments:

  1. Ok, it's suppose to be 15 GREAT things... :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey jerdon i mite be getting a blog
    if i can keep my clean!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is very cool, I am now awaiting the first post, but first a link to the site.

    ReplyDelete