Thursday, February 22, 2007

This is where I am right now:

6 Seek the Lord while He may be found,
Call upon Him while He is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake his way,
And the unrighteous man his thoughts;
Let him return to the Lord,
And He will have mercy on him;
And to our God,
For He will abundantly pardon.
8 "For My thoughts are not your thoughts,
Nor are your ways My ways," says the Lord.
9 "For as the heavens are higher than the earth,
So are My ways higher than your ways,
And My thoughts than your thoughts.





I really love everything about this right now. I know that God is breaking me, and this is His call. It is SO comforting to knot that "His thoughts are not my thoughts, nor His ways my ways!"

2 comments:

  1. I was just listening to a sermon from Times Square Church on that very passage today.
    It's awesome to get a bigger picture than just "what I think about a situation" and know God is so much bigger than all of "this"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, this has nothing to do with this post which is okay because this post is a week and a half old. I have a question. When you work at the window at McDonald's do you ever ask people to "pull forward and we'll bring it out to you"?

    If so, has anyone ever refused?

    ReplyDelete