Saturday, April 28, 2007

Every 1 in 8 bikers get brain damage from a bicycle crash every year. So that limits us to a team of 7, just kidding.

1. I got a new bike.

2. My bike is malfunctioning.

3. This is crazy, and Pop has to fix it. It is fixed temporarily.

4. It is white with a little bit, but not too much pink. It's pretty.

5. Bekah and I had a TON of fun just now. We did something that is of questionable legality, but fun none the less, possibly annoying, but that is left to an others discretion.

We will be biking daily now, a minimum of thirty minutes, building up everyday. Water will be our best friend, as well as a cushioned bike seat (vital). Looking forward to next Saturday, everyone must mark their calendars. I would be game for 5:30 or 6:00 in the morning, temperature wise, but I don't think I would enjoy the dark. 8:00 or 9:00 is good too though. We can jump in the pool afterwards to cool off. Well my typing is slowly getting worse and worse as I grow more delirious. 10-4 good buddies.

4 comments:

  1. 1. I got a new bike too.

    2. Mine is working fine. I just need to tighten up the back brakes.

    3. How is yours malfunctioning?

    4. Mine is awesomer. It's silver with yellow accents and the seat is black with a yellow strip down the middle.

    5. What did y'all do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love a good delirious post from Jordi! I now need to get "tuned up" for this Sat as well. Ya'll are going to make me look bad (and old). My only comfort is that Amber is sure to stop and fan herself and state "It's hot!" :) My one of my hand brakes is temporarily rigged. Let's hope is doesn't fail on me a some vital moment on Sat. If so, well... I give my bag of peanuts and jar of peanut butter to Amber (for future use) and my station wagon to my mom (who thinks it is a very fine car). That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Funny title. :D Can I be biker #2 of 7? cause you know second's the best....

    ReplyDelete
  4. you guys are crazy!

    ReplyDelete