Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I cant wear socks, I have created a rash where the elastic rests on my ankles because I waer them so much, its time to pull out the knee highs.

So, I haven't even looked at a computer in over a week. I am being put on home bound school, but I have little to no makeup work. The headaches are supposedly from the wreck in January. My body just took a while to respond I suppose. I also have TMJ or TMD actually, I don't know the difference. And my mouth is too small for my tongue, so when I sleep it supposedly blocks the air from getting to my lungs, so it pushes against my teeth giving me a scalloped tongue. He said that is why I have dark circles under my tongue.

Fact: I will not be using a hot compress on my forehead since I apparently cannot tell when it is too hot. I blistered my forehead, it was red for like an hour after I took the compress off. Then a row is blisters appeared just below my hairline.

I love little house on the prairie, that is what my family is getting me for my birthday and graduation.

3 comments:

  1. That was supposed to say under my eyes...not tongue.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whew! I'm glad you clarified that circle problem. I was wondering about circles under the tongue...and how exactly you discovered them. Were you sticking your tongue out at yourself?

    ReplyDelete