Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Life in the fast lane

Ok, Graduation will have to wait. Only until Aug. I would have been done had my teacher not decided that the bible was not a creditable source for my report, sending it back as incomplete putting me behind my deadline. But really it is not that big of a deal.

On the other hand I called LSU as a result of talking to Deanna and Mrs. Michelle. They never got my application. I know. Don't know what went a muck, but it to is fixed, and I should know within the month if I am in.

Aside from the worries of this world ( not really worried, minus a freak out moment about the application I really am pretty calm) I am determined to be a servant. I am slowly, miraculously growing more and more on fire for God, and it is not emotions, and it is real, and constant, ever present, I don't know how to explain it, but I know that I am seeking after the face of God, and I am not going to stop. I am running with a supernatural perseverance, and the only place it could have come would be God. I am so excited, and so hungry, and so ????? I don't know, but I know...I just can't explain everything, but in time...

No comments:

Post a Comment