Saturday, May 12, 2007

The joys of being a freshman.

We toured LSU today, and it is a bit overwhelming, exciting but it seems like it will take years to know the fastest way to get anywhere around campus. I really don't want to do the big group tour thing, but then again, I wish I could just skip being new, and just have an auto-GPS in my brain so that I can function without completely freaking out when I go to a new section of the campus, and am seemingly lost. It was a lot to take in, but I am glad to know that Beege will show me where my classes are before hand, that really makes a difference.

I learned that having long legs doesn't exactly make me a good jumper. I jumped half in the fountains and half out at the fountains near the levee. I have a weird bruise/brush burn thing just above my knee. It doesn't look so bad, but it kinda feels like I am walking with a prosthetic knee, like I want to limp, but I don't, for fear of being to stiff and it not healing properly. Oh, and a few random blood vessels popped on my palm, it just looks like I stuck my hand in a melted cherry Popsicle. I have pretty much gotten over it now though, my first reaction was to laugh, and I did until I felt the pain and nausea. But Bekah freaked out enough for the both of us.

P.S.- Amber, I really like my hair.

P.S.S.- Deanna, how was "North and South"?

No comments:

Post a Comment