Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Kandi found God in Pride and Prejudice, and I found Him in Poison Ivy.

Poison Ivy can be similar to the things of this world. One must be careful how close we get to them. And if I may happen to touch the things of the world, I must be quick to repent, and search my heart, and go to all measures to remove these things. ( If your eye causes you to sin pluck it out, or your hand, then cut it off.) I also must be careful not to allow these things to spread, by taking pleasure in the things of the world, it makes room for them to spread to other areas of my heart. As scratching did for my poison ivy, which is now everywhere. It felt good for a moment, but then made me sick, and infected other areas with the problem.

Now, that is really all I have to say about that.

1 comment: