Monday, June 4, 2007

Sending out

I got my phone in today. They don't send you a whole new phone. I have to use the back cover from my old one, it's weird. It's odd now, being able to see the whole screen. I have to get used to it again.

Off to Dominican everyone goes! I am so very excited for everyone going, it will be unlike any other year before. There are so many good memories, and so many stories that can be told of Dominican. My heart warms with just the thought of them. Each year my love for them seems to grow, and even more this year, since I will not be going. I will wait, patiently, and probably not so patiently at times, wait for my chance to go again, when God sees fit. I would love to go, however, I am content ( something I never would have expected). I am content just to be in Gods will. Who knows where He will lead me in the years to come, I may never get to go back.I pray that I will, but if He says no, then I am sure He has a reason. God has a lot to show me still, and I have a lot of stuff He has shown me that I am getting out.

Ahh...that is enough about me. I pray for safe passage through customs.I pray for the people and hearts in Dominican. I pray that doors will be opened for both them, and for us. I pray that the people God has chosen to be His hands and feet, would do just that; that they would go in His name, and do His work. I pray that blossoms would grow on the Godly relationships that have been formed there, that they would bear much fruit unto righteousness. I pray for the winds of the Holy Spirit to blow! I pray for God to move on every heart here and there! I pray for grace and mercy, for patience, and long-suffering. I pray for Truth, and Light.

No comments:

Post a Comment