Thursday, June 7, 2007

Any news on skydiving?

I changed the dates I was going to orientation because I wanted to go when one of my friends was going to be in the same session. It is set for 7/2-7/3. I have everything ready, the pencils, calculators, parking permit, and booklet in a bag ready to go.

On another note, I got LSU colored eyeshadow, never to be worn to school, maybe.

All of my registration papers have been faxed, and my immunization papers, etc.

I decided just to take the Alg. test, I figure that I should take the science classes even if I may have tested out, considering that it will be a major part of what I am studying.

The new phone I got, yeah, right out of the package the 6 key is jammed. Naturally the first thing I did was text, and it made for rather difficult texting. I will take it to the store tomorrow, and see if they can fix it.

Well, I have to go finish up my English III ( I have been putting it off, I hate re-doing reports, you have to change so much, I would almost rather just re-writing the whole thing, almost.)

No comments:

Post a Comment