Monday, July 2, 2007

Orientation

I figured out today why they call it "orientation", because you are "orienting" yourself with all of your surroundings and so forth. I got it now, so I can use the word orient, as in I am going to orient myself with the campus.

I have realized the depth of my inferiority as a freshman today, I can not wait for this semester to go by, then I won't be quite so new to it all.

I think I blinked for my ID picture.

I get my schedule manana- I will be studying Basic sciences for now.

I don't like the Ritaza ( o lo que cerea) coffee shop, never going there again.

I got some scan trons, and blue books.

I will prolly be riding my bike, and the reason there are no bike trails on campus is because you are supposed to ride in the streets like a car. I want to get a bell, so I can inform walkers of my presence w/o the "Hey, coming through!!!" I

Tigerware is the coolest!

I don't like being referred to as a "tiger". When anyone of any authority talks to me, they are like, " Hey, you're a tiger now." *sticks tongue out- and gags*

There is an automatic membership to the LSU health club with your Student fee/membership. They have racquetball, and it is free. SO AWESOME!!! Tennis too.

My mind may be on overload, and I will have to de-bog my memory for the rest of the week.

I think the PAWS calendar is dumb, but I will most definitely consider getting a planner.

I got some cool study tips, and planning guides.

And most of all, I can't wait to start!


P.S.- Rat-patooie was ridiculously DUMB. NEVER want to see it again in my life.

1 comment: