Thursday, July 5, 2007

Random thought for the day:

The phrase:

"That which doesn't kill me will only make me stronger."

I don't know, this is very random. Could that contradict the Christian spiritual relm. Like, if something doesn't work to help kill our flesh would it be working to make it stronger? Kinda? I just heard that, and it made me start thinking about every action, and am I continually working to kill my flesh.

I think something fun to do would be to do a random thouoght for the day. It would take like a minute, and it is fun, and could be very funny. Maybe I will start doing that.

2 comments:

  1. The quote is from Nietzsche - who also is famous for saying "God is dead" and spending the last 10 years of his life insane. I've had problems with this comment also - though some people, not knowing the origins, think they are quoting something near scriptural because it seems to be deep. It's not true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew it was just a random quote, and wasn't thinking it would be spiritual at all, but it did make me think of something spiritual.

    ReplyDelete