Tuesday, January 8, 2008

LSU spring semester

Ok, really quick:

1. God is doing SO MUCH! In my heart, and mind, and family!
2. I have a class in the Cox building this semester, the one with the really BIG doors, sorta exciting.
3. I like Moodle, the new LSU blackboard type thing, it is REALLY nifty, and I like it way better than blackboard, semesterbook, or personal websites.
4. I am only working 12 hours a week ( aren't you happy Deanna :) )
5. I am taking Chemistry, Biology, Biology Lab, Math, and Anthropology.
6. I need to do a tour of LSU to find where the rest of my classes will be, and the best place to park since I can only get myself to one parking lot.

2 comments:

  1. We need to go this weekend to do a "tour" and find all your classes/parking. I haven't seen Moodle. What class do you have in the Cox building?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to show you Moodle, it is really neat! This is what my teacher said,

    "the "Moodle" course system, which will be replacing Semester Book and Blackboard as LSU's course system beginning in the fall. Our class is an "early adopter" of the Moodle system."

    I really like it.


    Biology is in the Cox building.

    ReplyDelete