Monday, February 9, 2009

It is quite pathetic. I know.

I don't even think there are words to express how far past "long overdue" for a post I am.

Quick update:

I am entering the 5th week of my 4th semester at LSU.
I switched my major to Kinesiology: Human Movement Science -physical therapy pretty much.
I love living in an apt with my sister.
I think I may go to Mexico with the BCM over spring break (tentatively- Cindy says that they are shooting up all the white people down there).
I have 3 tests this week so this will be a short post.


Something timely:

This past weekend has been so refereshing and brought me such a peace. I don't really know what to say other than God is doing a mighty work in my heart that is producing a change in my actions and outlook.

Isaiah 54: 4-8 kind of sums it up ( it is talking about God's covenant of peace)

4"Do not fear, for you will not be ashamed; Neither be
disgraced, for you will not be put to shame; For you will forget the shame of
your youth, And will not remember the reproach of your widowhood anymore.
5 For your Maker is your husband, The LORD of hosts is
His name; And your Redeemer is the Holy One of Israel; He is called the God of
the whole earth.
6 For the LORD has called you Like a woman
forsaken and grieved in spirit, Like a youthful wife when you were refused,"
Says your God.

7 "For a mere moment I have forsaken you, But with
great mercies I will gather you.
8 With a little wrath I hid My face from you for a
moment; But with everlasting kindness I will have mercy on you," Says the LORD,
your Redeemer."

No comments:

Post a Comment