Tuesday, August 8, 2006

Escuela

So, I am going to graduate early, hopefully, if they get my schedule worked out llike they say they can. And I am going to apply for a job at ___?(I know but I'm not telling)?___, because they give you scholorships, if you stay with them through college. I have to be dillegent about turning in my English lessons now, and I have to take the ACT as soon, and as much as possible. But this does mean that my planning to get a laptop in a year was God, I will deffinately need one in college. One year away, I don't have to claim the drama of high school anymore. As of today, my stupid school only has me scheduled for 2,3,4 and 5th period classes. We will see thursday if any improvments have been made.

I went to the dentist today, and they numbed the wrong side of my mouth, so both sides were numb for like 30 min. but then only the one they put numbing shots in was numb. It hurt, so my mom told me to go get a snow cone, and I god a yellow pineapple one, and they overflowed it and got yellow juice all over my hands, and the only place it won't was off is my fingernail beds, my fingers look like the nails on the commercial for the nail disease with the ugly bug crawling under it.(Ok, its not that bad, but it does look diseased) I also founf that I don't like my fingers, they look pudgy, and masculine. Darn Poppy, he had to pass those genes on. I got my paycheck today though, so that was a plus, but I only got last weeks deposited because this weeks was late when I went to pick it up, so I got it when I got off of work at nine.

My mother and I are spending the day together tomorrow. We may go see a movie, we are not sure yet, but I will never get to see her once school starts.

RANDOM FACT: I will never highlight my hair lavender, Blonde maybe for a few more months, but after that it is my natural hair all the way, Maybe, just only naturaly colors, never lavender though.

2 comments:

  1. Laurena will be very pleased to read this post. :)

    That's it; I'm NEVER going back to that dentist!!!

    By the way: You need to take off the word verification thing for when I leave a comment.. it's annoying.

    jtqlo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, what's up with the whole word verification thingie? BJ's doesn't have it!!! Come on Jordi, you've got a competitor out there... who's going to wearing the "NOBODY READS MY BLOG" t-shirt, huh? :D Ok, so I didn't LOL while reading this post, but there WAS violent shaking that accompanied my silent laughter, AND I got tears in my eyes! From dentist to snocone, you got me girl. So who cares that I am reading this post 21 days late, no 22 now, and that none of this info is really relevant now? You're right, I need to stay tuned! PS. I like being "Anonymous" even if I'm not really

    ReplyDelete