Monday, August 21, 2006

Yo tengo trabajo a McDonald's

So, I now have a job at McDonalds, and I go in wednesday to see about orientation and all. Does anyone have any suggestions on how to give 2 weeks notice, because I don't know how, and I am kinda nervous. Yup, so everybody needs to come to the McDonalds in Central, on monday,friday, saturday, and sunday. I think it will all be in the evenings, except for on saturday. I get to wear a t-shirt to work though, which is cool. I don't get paid hardly at ll, but I get a raise every 6 months. 99% of the people that work there, atend my school, so it is fun for me.
I have a research paper due friday, and two English lessons thursday. and I have to read like 20 pages in chemistry by tomorrow, so I have to go NOW!! Love yall,



Jo


P.S.- I just realized people could call me that, but can think of onlly one person that I would want to call me that (and it is no one that I have met yet) . So, nobody call me that.

5 comments:

  1. 2 weeks notice is easy, though I get nervous too. Just be honest and tell them why you are leaving. Winn Dixie should be used to people leaving by now anyway. Too bad I don't like mcdonalds or I'd visit you a lot more. At sonic you can wear skates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think i know who that someone is- i know you to well jordan, to well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL- JoRdAn in skates- now that's a funny picture!!!!

    I love you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can roller blade really well, I used to win all the little races at Leo's, ask Bekah. Roller skates though, I am a clutz on, I can't do them, my legs drift apart. Yup, thats me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I also can "blade" but not skate, at all... and that's alright, I like Jordi better anyway :D

    ReplyDelete