Friday, September 29, 2006

Cereal and milk...

I got my shoes, and my shirt, I like the shoes, but they don't look like Bobs, I like Bobs. But they are still shoes, and are still black, and they will still protect my feet. I get off of work at 10:00 tonight, I think, I'm not too good with military time. We could maybe do something, if anyone is up for it. If not, I know Lauren and Bekah and Jordan have some planning to do.

October 21, LSU is having an open house, and I get bonus points for going, intwo of my classes. It is ascience thing, and you go to the Mary Bird Perkins center, and some other Lab. It's free, and you need only a ride there, and back, they bus you everywhere else. I don't want to go by my self. Please someone volunteer to come with me...PLEASE. and not someone who thinks it is borring, but if no one else will than you could come. But it sounds like fun, It is from 9:30-2:00.

2 comments:

  1. I can probably go with you as long as i'm not the only one who does. i'd like to do something tonight too, but it's 9:10 and i just got home from eating at semolina's and shopping at barnes and noble and I have homework to do tomorrow. but still, who cares about that, that's all the way tomorrow. what planning do bekah, laurne and jordan have to do? is it something about cereal and milk?



    Useless Trivia:
    We print the magazine thing for mary bird perkins at my work. in fact, i was working on it today. i don't know what all is in it, but it is well designed compared to most of the other stuff we print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. by the way, what do all your description things mean in your links. i'm so confused. i don't know what i'm clicking on.

    ReplyDelete