Tuesday, September 12, 2006

I am too tired to think.

So, I need to make up those tests, and I got Bekah to help me study for spelling ( not smart because she just laughed at me when I misspelled words), but I think I got it.. I also went to Walmart to get a notebook for my Psych. class, and I wanted a college ruled one, but I didn't look, and I bought a wide rulled one. I hate it, but I don't feel like returning it and getting another one, so I just went ahead and did my work in it. I don't get part of Chemistry, something to do with relative abundance...relative mass... and atomic mass??? I don't know what it is.

Go dis doing SOOOOOOOOO So much in me right now, I am seemingly on overload, and I miss home church, and I miss Kandi, and I miss every part of the body that I haven't seen in a few weeks, months, and seems like a year. AHHHH.. I am tounge tied( finger tied, whatever) I just know that God is moving in Baton Rouge like we have NEVER seen before, and His wave is soon going to come crashing in, and we must be strong enough in the Lord to not be dragged away by the current. Stand strong my fellow brethren, I am praying for you!!!

4 comments:

  1. that's fine for tomorrow night. we can put a cool picture on your blog header for you. i'd like to eat some pasta something. with a white sauce, not red sauce - that may as well be spagetti and meatballs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. come over early and we'll cook chicken and pasta with white sauce.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE THIS!!!!!!!!!!
    I want Bj to help me with mine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. tell,lauren i'll help her with hers too, but that i can't comment on hers or i'd have told her myself.

    ReplyDelete