Thursday, September 7, 2006

I went to bed at 6:00pm yesterday, and slept late, until 5:45am this morning. I am so tired now, I prolly won't do well on my tests if I don't go to

sleep now. I have to make some notecards really quick first. I go to work for the first time tomorrow. I don't want to, I have to miss our prayer meeting. Darn McDonalds. I am going to be so lonely, no one I like ever goes to McDonalds. Maybe, kids in our congregation go sometimes. I prolly have to work Sunday nights too. Oh well, I can't complain. I have my first Psych test tomorrow, and my first Physics test, and a spelling test (I-B-U-P-R-O-F-E-N.) Mrs. Michelle told me to write the words 5 times each, but I don't have time. I need to go study, see yall this weekend.

1 comment:

  1. See... people you know and love WILL be seeing you at McDonalds... now that YOU are there - WE will be there!!!

    And YEAYYY, you removed that freaky "copy the squiggly letters" thingy

    Love ya girl... keep on keeping on!

    ReplyDelete