Monday, September 18, 2006

What were these kids thinking????

I get to work, and am told to clean the lobby. So for a hour I wipe, sweep, and mop every surface not behind the counter at McDonald's. Then 20 minutes later I go back out to find that a group of teenagers found pleasure by standing on the bench and stepping on a package of ketchup just to watch it explode all over the wall. So I get a rag and begin cleaning...Again. I doubt that you know that McDonald's walls are leaves, yup, leaves with tons of grooves for ketchup to stuck in.
Then Mr. Cup of Caramel came back today, and once again I was on fries ALL DAY LONG... but then I got off early!!

Oh yeah, when on break I came home and ordered these:
It won't show up, but you will see them in 8-10 business days.

I may conform once I get my next pay check and get an iPod, and I will be able to drive our new car by Friday hopefully, whenever we get the license and title.

1 comment:

  1. oh, i hate that for you. my goodness. but i'm glad about your shoes (i know everything) and possible iPod. my iPod is still in china.

    ReplyDelete