Thursday, October 5, 2006

I wrote my senior will.

It turned out well. I ended up just looking up the word will on the Strong's (2307- for those that would like to know) I pretty much just used the verses. It was a senior block, so I had a place to put my favorite movies, songs...dumb stuff like that, or anything approved by the journalism team. So I put James 2:19 and 20. It worked out fine I think.

The play is now scheduled for November 30. They ended up not doing the kissing play because I would have to play a small role( so I would not have to kiss) and that put other people playing lead roles, people the teacher felt were not too strong of actors, nor were capable of memorizing the lines. SO I simply have to double in the other play, and play a pushy real estate woman, then I will play an eccentric old woman who gets the ghosts out of the house. It is a fun play. I will be acting most of the time. It is not full length, only about an hour, but when you add an intermission it makes it about 1 to 1 1/2 hours long. Because it is not a dinner theatre we will not be in the lunchroom. It will be held in the auditorium.

When is prayer, I may not be able to come. I have to work tomorrow from 4-10, and I will be getting up early on Saturday to go take a test, and I will be planning for Tuesday night with Bekah and Lauren after that, and I am not sure how long that will take. Then I have to go to work from 2-9. I don't think I will be able to go.

Also If you want me to sign you up for the thing @ LSU, than I need to know, I want to e-mail the guy by the 10th. Lauren, I already have you.

Well I need to go to bed, I have 2 tests tomorrow, and review for my psych class. Oh. I don't have school Monday, so we could all do something.

6 comments:

  1. You know what I hate. The fact that i can't go with yuo to lsu because i'll be working on the 21. I'll see if i can talk to my boss. we'll see.

    By the way, i'm glad about your play not being a kissing play and that your senior will thing worked out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. October 21, LSU is having an open house, and I get bonus points for going, intwo of my classes. It is ascience thing, and you go to the Mary Bird Perkins center, and some other Lab. It's free, and you need only a ride there, and back, they bus you everywhere else. I don't want to go by my self. Please someone volunteer to come with me...PLEASE. and not someone who thinks it is borring, but if no one else will than you could come. But it sounds like fun, It is from 9:30-2:00.

    I posted that at 2: on September 29, 2006, If you actually read my blog you would know these things.

    No, I am just kidding. But I did post it. And Lauren said she would camoe, and any one else is welcome, just tell me and I will send in the stuff for you to go. I have to know by @ least 8:00pm October the 12 , the 13 it the deadline.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know what I hate? The fact that I'll probably be at work on Monday.. meaning I won't be able to do anything.. What's Columbus day anyway?? What makes him so special that ya'll get off??

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry, I did not know what it was either as I'm behind on your blog, too. Looks like a Saturday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh, well, i think i did read that :) i can't go, i've got a birthday party that night & i'm leaving for little rock the next morning. you'll just have to figure out how to have a good time without me.

    ReplyDelete