Monday, October 23, 2006

So much to say, so little time...

I found out today that while I was in the office for a conference (a week ago) a girl in my class was talking about me. She said that I though I was god or something, and that I was too holy. She said that there is nothing wrong with being religious, but that I took it to the extreme, that God was all that I talked about...ect. Well... that is a good report to me. I was fine with simply that. But my friend Rickey (man of peace) is in that class, and he heard it all.After like 20 minutes of it He got sick of it. He said "Yall go look in the bible, and tell me where it says you are not supposed to act just like her. She is prolly the most Holy, Godly girl in this whole school, much less the state." He said that shut them up really fast, and no one said another word. I thought it was funny.


Second story:

I think it is necessary to point out that I am a girl. I don't like cars, I barely understood how the engine worked (it took 2 hours and many drawings by a guy in my Spanish class last year to explain it, kinda neat, works in a unique way like the heart). Ok, so I decide to refill my oil, good thing to do, right? Not if you don't know how. Alright, I came home, popped the hood, and checked the level. It was low, so I had two 3-5 quart things of oil. I start pouring. I figured I would see it like gurgle and come up to the top of where I was putting it into, well it didn't. So I figured it was simply really low, so I go get the other thingy and pour, and pour, and pour...it doesn't come up to the top of where you pour. I went and got pop. He has to change the oil. It was my first time, I thought I was taking good care of my car, you know checking everything..yada yada.

So anyway, I need to finish my homework.

I have a revelation/insight on obedience to share, I will hopefully post it tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment