Saturday, November 25, 2006

Unnecessary

So, I am home for a few minutes on break. I got a glass of water dumped on me by a costumer. They were asked to pull forward for a moment, while they were finishing getting their order. Well, I was asked to bring it to them. I greeted them, thanked them, and apologized for the wait. Then when I am walking away they flung a water all over me. Not some small amount either. It was a group of teenage boys, and one girl. I know the girl, but she doesn't know me. I know her name was Melissa, and that she had braces, and that she talks very softly, and in high girlish tones. But, that was how I started out my day...Soaked. My hair is still wet, and that was at 8:30 this morning. OK, well I just wanted to say that it was odd, and now even seems kinda funny, not many people have that happen to them. But, I have to get back to work.



I think I want this shirt:

http://www.threadless.com/product/671/Tiagram

No comments:

Post a Comment