Saturday, February 3, 2007

I was really hyper today...

-Lauren is getting her hair done tomorrow ar 4:45.
-I got a neat journal.
-We played a modified version of hide and seek at Barnes and Noble.
-I like seeing people I know in Walmart.
-God has put a burden on my heart for some girls at my school.
-I take the ACT Saturday.
-I turn in 4 English lessons Saturday when I go to LSU to take another test.
-I need people to pray that Gods will be done with my getting into LSU.
-I just saw "miricle max" saw that he was only " mostly dead"- I love this movie.
-Don't read this one Deanna- I have 60 days left of school.
-I can't wait for summer.
-I don't like CPS preps who spent three hours at McDonald's only to syran wrap the potty so that it splashes every where when someone goes tee-tee.
-My weekend is going great.
-I really like my co-workers.
-I wish I had time to read a good book.
-Dream girls was a dumb movie...it was like STOP SINGING ALREADY.
-I want to go shoe shopping tomorrow.
-I can't wait for fried fish tomorrow.
-I am tired, but don't feel like going to bed.
-I don't like Valentine's events at high school.
-I have resolved myself to the fact that my face will not clear up until after school.
-I am kinda excited about getting new glasses.
-This is borring now, so I am going to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment