Thursday, July 5, 2007

L S of U

Ok, from what I understand, on Mon, Wed, and Fri I have Chemistry, then right after that Biology. And on Wed I have Biology lab, Chemistry, and then Biology. That should be fun. Tues. and Thur. I have Math and then English. I got credit for my freshman Eng. and am in the 2nd math (who cares). But since I finished the Engl. already I am taking a Engl. Lit. because I have to have 6 hours of it for my degree. So I am taking a class on British Authors. I am going to try and get on the Latin waitlist, but I don't have any expectations of actually getting in.

The cubicle things in the library are for grad. students, and teachers. I amde the mistake of asking my dad when you would be qualified as a "graduate student". I wasn't sure because I am tecnically not in college, but in the University for your Freshman Year, or something like that. So I thought maybe after you "graduate" from that to the College of "..." then you would be able to get a cubicle. Nope, you have to graduate to be a graduate student. It could be confusing. Better than, "London, who would want to go to LONDON? Do they even speak English there?"

Oh, I will be going to the College of Basic Sciences. Studying Biological Sciences, majoring in Biology, for now at least.

Well, I am going to go sit on the back porch, and study my English for my final test tomorrow. It smells so nice outside right now, the rain has made the sweet olive tree enchanting. And it is not too hot in the shade, if only I could always study in these settings. Hopefully it will rain everyday in college. REALLY, I hope it doesn't, that would make bike riding really impossible. Speaking of which, many people jerry rigged a crate basket to the handle bar! I love it! The only problem I may have with that is whether it will make steering harder, or block my view of bumps or small rodents. But, I can deal with that later.

No comments:

Post a Comment