Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Dumb jobs...

OK, I am now 4th for Latin...still undecided as to whether or not I will take it.

I have to work Saturday from 9-6, and Sunday from 10-6. What happened to Barnes and Nobles not being open on Sundays??? I am not very happy with them right now. I don't think I want to stay with them very long, from what I have seen they are not very efficient in what they do, I mean really it ain't that hard...They have hired like 3o people for RUSH, and trained them all, and then when I completed training like they said, and at the first date that they offered to complete it, and I call (like they said to) to get my schedule, they say I am not on it, and then I leave my name and number and they will call back. No call, so I call them, and get the rudest person giving me the brush over and I just to find out my schedule the way they said to. So I call and ask to talk to my manager to find an explanation as to why I am not on the schedule, and to perhaps get on the schedule, and he says I have to work Sunday. Not cool dude. Not cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment