Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MyMathLab

I just got MyMathLab. I haven't actually gotten to go to the lab to use it, but I am going to do that today after my Biology class.

I LOVE Biology Lab, it was way way more fun than I figured. But I mean, mix labs and biology, and you get the greatest thing ever invented ( I mean come on , biology labs are what made me love biology, so how bad could it be...yeah...real torture). I will post what we did today later, for the select few that care. No lab next week though, so that stinks. My teachers name is Lucas, no Dr. , no Prof. . He is a third year grad. student...short...punkish. I don't know...he knows what he is talking about, and gets the point across well without it being boring. We got out at like 9:45am, so I called "Jordan's Personal Help Service "(Deanna), where I was street-light by street-light directions to Co-op, where I got my English book. Then, I went downtown with Bekah for lunch, where we got smoothies, and walked to capitol park. While there, my headphones fell and hit the backside of my leg. That is when I stood up and screamed (in my usual fashion) freaking out because I thought a squirrel hit me ( my first thought was that a bird bit me, but that was ruled out after I figured that squirrels were more aggressive). Everyone in the park turned and looked. My face went red, and we left. I then called my other help service (My Dad) to get back to campus.

And now I am here. ( Middlton Library)

I have a quiz in English tomorrow. I left my book in the car, otherwise I would be studying right now. It is actually two books, and together they are like 3 inches thick. The pages are super thin, like the kind you find in bibles, and that is the condensed version, I don't even want to know what their regular version looks like. But... I am going to go check the schedule at the bookstore (which by the way Deanna was only a Barnes and Nobles since 2000, you were right), then I am headed to Chemistry 1201. ( I wanted a 1001 class just so that I could say ten o one, but it didn't happen.)

1 comment:

  1. Attack of the killer squirrels!!! Jordi!, I laughed so hard... then I had to hold my stomach, because it still hurt from the ab roller, which I did get today and can in no way do yet, but that just makes it a more delicious challenge. Just wait till "One Day". I'm so glad you are loving school. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete