Friday, October 5, 2007

Threadless making friends

I know someone who is related to the person who made my shirt.

I went to ask my Biology teacher a question today, and like just as I sat down a girl cam and asked me if I got my shirt from Threadless, and I was like yeah, and she was like, by brother designed that shirt, and I was like oh, that's cool, and she was like, My name is Jessica, and I was like I am Jordan, and then she was like, OK, well enjoy the class, and she walked away.

That could have been a mouthful if I had to say that.

And so I am one step closer to getting a Biology buddie Hols, ( oh, and question one on the quiz was false because it was not in relation to the R groups, but to the backbone-crazy confusing R groups).

And here is a fun definition that I learned today:

Entropy (S) is the quantitative measure of disorder that is proportional to randomness.

An esoteric thought from biology: I am only here in any sort of order because I have created a ton of randomness. " We are massive creators of randomness!"

3 comments:

  1. What shirt? I know that someone who graduated in graphic design from LSU now works for threadless and that he designed the bike shirt you have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whoa!!! Please don't EVER use that many "likes"!!!! I'm having flashbacks of being at school!!!

    By the way, Is your work opened on Sundays case you haven't called me yet today about my sweatshirt. I hope you're still alive down there and if so able to get home. Anyway, just call me later when you get a chance. I wasn't actually coherent yesterday when you came by! Just call me later. Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete