Friday, September 15, 2006

Confucious says: Drive thru is really hard.

Llamas

I was put on back windo for like 2 hours tonight, and why can't people just get what they order, w/o changing everything. I can't hit the buttons fast enough, nor take money and an order at the same time, then it never stops, people always come, then when it does stop, it is like a desert, with tumbleweed rollin' down the drive thru lane. And to make it worse I had the "Llama, llama, duck" song stuck in my head, but I kept singing "Llama, llama, cheescake" for some reason.

3 comments:

  1. I was at your work and you were there. I just never saw you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. okay, that video is like a bad chinese movie. the words at the bottom don't line up with what they're saying. and i can't understand what they're saying anyway. but it's already stuck in my head too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh, yeah. and i'm the person who changes everything on my order. what? I don't like pickles on a burger. and i want more sauce than they ever put. and i want my drink to be easy on the ice. sorry to be so difficult, but the customer is always right.

    ReplyDelete