Monday, October 2, 2006

I think I am now delirious.

I think I am so very delirious now, I fell asleep in the Dr. Office today if that says anything.I think I actually put the word "poo" in my report, a report that I am going to turn in. I don't care. The class is dumb. I have no worries as far as my grade is concerned. Dumb Lewis structure things, REALLY easy.

We chose the play today, and I am in the one with all the kissing, but they gave me the character who only kisses one guy, and we are going to cut and insert something else. Now I am known as the girl with insecurities, even though I explained why I did not even want to fake kiss someone. But it is only 99% final that we will do that play. So there is still hope.

I must sleep (not in the attic this time).

3 comments:

  1. yes, you did put the word poo in your report. sorry about the insecurities, but do get some sleep and not in the attic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They just say that because they're jealous. You still have your first kiss...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well if it makes you feel any better, I'm the one nooooo body understands. The "no I’m not going to homecoming, no I’m not not going because I just don’t have a date" the "no I don't have a boyfriend (really) and definitely can't relate to your situation" girl. They just don't get it. Oh well- they don't have to.

    ReplyDelete